Documents to be submitted for conclusion of a land lease agreement in the Freeport of Riga
- An application stating the preferable area of land, time period and the planned usage aim of the land;
- Copy of the registration certificate of the merchant (association);
- Articles of association and copies of amendments of the articles;
- Copy of the VAT tax-payer certificate or a copy of a resolution on registration of a person in the SRS Register of VAT Taxable persons;
- Notice from the Enterprise Register of the Republic of Latvia that the association has not been declared insolvent, information about the members, founders and signatory powers of the association;
- Topical notice (original) from SRS on the tax payments performed by the association to the state and local government, as well as performance of the compulsory social insurance payments;
- Annual reports of previous two years approved by certified auditors (revisers);
- Business plan for associations of the port:
- stating the amount of investments to be performed and the schedule of investments, in compliance with the appended "Structure of operation program for preparation of application for lease of land and entrepreneurial activities in the Freeport of Riga",
- for the association and physical entities whose basic activity is not connected with provision of port services "Structure of operation program";
- Survey plan of the preferable area of land lease in the territory indicated by you.
Based on Clause 1 Section 18 of the "Law on Ports", the port authority entering into a contract related to the entrepreneurial activities in the port, shall observe the pre-requirement, providing the founders and the partners of the said undertaking (company) shall be of good reputation and stable financial situation.
Documents to be submitted additionally:
- Notice from bank (credit institution) attesting that financial resources of the association comply with the operations to be performed;
- Information about the members and founders attesting their stable financial position and good reputation;
The decision on land lease shall be made by the board of the Freeport of Riga.