Documents that have to be submitted to conclude an agreement on licensed business activity and to issue a permit
A capital company, that has been already founded in the Freeport or will be founded in the future ( the Applicant is the founder), is entitled to qualify for the agreement conclusion or permit issuance, if :
- Operating profile of the capital company and perspective development comply with the Freeport Development program approved by the Board of the Port;
- Founders, shareholders, Board members and members of the Council (if a Council is established for a capital company), shall meet the following requirements:
- shall have a good reputation,
- shall have a stable financial standing,
- shall possess experience in the field of commercial (business) activity (relevant information is not required from the local governments and state, provided they are founders and shareholders).
The agreement on licensed commercial activities in the Freeport shall be concluded for concrete types of activities. The agreement may be concluded on several types of activities.
The documents to be submitted:
- Application, including the following information:
- specification of commercial activity types related to scheduled licensed commercial activity;
- an indication as to whether the Applicant wishes to carry out licensed commercial activities in the free zone regime;
- A reference, issued by the State Revenue Service, on compliance of the Applicant’s territory with the free-zone regime requirements, provided the Applicant wishes to carry out licensed commercial activities in the free zone regime;
- The Applicant’s certified registration certificate copy, issued by the Register of Enterprises;
- The Applicant’s certified Statutes’ copy;
- A certificate of the Applicant’s founders and shareholders, issued by the Register of Enterprises;
- The annual report for the past two years, approved by the Sworn auditors (auditors);
- An Action program (a Business plan), including investment schedule in compliance with the business plan structure, approved by the Freeport of Riga Board, for the period of at least 5 years;
- The plan of the territory, where the Applicant plans to carry out licensed commercial activities;
- A current reference, issued by the State Revenue Service, stating that the Applicant has paid taxes to the state and local government, as well as has executed mandatory state social security payments.