- Published on Friday, 28 August 2015 16:08
On August 26, 2015, the port management representatives from the port of Ghent (Belgium) and Zeeland Seaports (Netherlands) Daan Schalck and Jan Lagasse will pay a working visit to the Freeport of Riga, accompanied by the delegation of businessmen.
- Published on Friday, 14 August 2015 18:09
The world is changing and Riga will never be finished! These are the truths that no one will challenge. Living here and now we sometimes do not notice how the city, its streets and squares are changing, let alone such a comlplex and significant facility as the port.
Freeport of Riga Authority is proud to host Baltic Ports Conference 2015 in the beginning of September 2015
- Published on Thursday, 06 August 2015 14:35
The Baltic Ports Conference 2015 is organized by the Baltic Ports Organization (BPO) - a leading regional ports organization of 45 member ports in nine countries surrounding the Baltic Sea. BPO works with an aim to facilitate cooperation among the ports and to monitor and improve the possibilities for shipping in the entire Baltic Sea region.
- The Freeport of Riga is ahead of its closest rival by almost 2.2 million tons
- Maritime Academy team wins the student work competition, organized by the Freeport of Riga
- The Port of Riga - a stable leader in the Baltic States
- Delegation of Indian Investors Visits the Freeport of Riga
- Student Project Competition Announced as part of the 815th Anniversary of the Port of Riga
- “Atlantic Resolve” rotation equipment delivered via the Freeport of Riga
- The EC closes the infringement procedure against Latvia in regards of providing tugboat services at the Freeport of Riga
- FPR basketball team challenges VEF School
- The Freeport of Riga boasts continious cargo turnover growth
- Riga port finishes the year with the historically best results