- Published on Friday, 09 October 2015 09:17
On 8 October 2015, the Mayor of Kazakhstan capital Astana Mr. Adilbek Dzhaksibekov and Kazakhstan businessmen delegation will pay a working visit to the Freeport of Riga.
Everyone can apply for participation in a unique international photo campaign OSTA. CILVĒKS. VĒSTURE (PORT.PEOPLE.HISTORY.)
- Published on Thursday, 10 September 2015 13:12
This year the Riga Port celebrates its glorious anniversary – it is 815 years old, and on the occasion of the significant anniversary a unique international photo campaign OSTA. CILVĒKS. VĒSTURE (PORT.PEOPLE.HISTORY.) will take place on September 21-27, 2015 in Riga, Latvia. 24 hours of the port operation in a changing environment, lights, oversized objects, people - these are the images that might be captured by every single photographer in the framework of an international photo campaign. The purpose of the campaign – to review historical photos of the port of Riga and reflect the port’s life today, creating a documentary photo archive, which will immortalize the port’s daily operation, its work rhythm, its historical growth and achievements.
- Published on Friday, 28 August 2015 16:08
On August 26, 2015, the port management representatives from the port of Ghent (Belgium) and Zeeland Seaports (Netherlands) Daan Schalck and Jan Lagasse will pay a working visit to the Freeport of Riga, accompanied by the delegation of businessmen.
- The Freeport of Riga Authority presents the past and the present of the port
- Freeport of Riga Authority is proud to host Baltic Ports Conference 2015 in the beginning of September 2015
- The Freeport of Riga is ahead of its closest rival by almost 2.2 million tons
- Maritime Academy team wins the student work competition, organized by the Freeport of Riga
- The Port of Riga - a stable leader in the Baltic States
- Delegation of Indian Investors Visits the Freeport of Riga
- Student Project Competition Announced as part of the 815th Anniversary of the Port of Riga
- “Atlantic Resolve” rotation equipment delivered via the Freeport of Riga
- The EC closes the infringement procedure against Latvia in regards of providing tugboat services at the Freeport of Riga
- FPR basketball team challenges VEF School