- Published on Monday, 20 April 2015 10:08
The Port of Riga concluded the 1st quarter of 2015 with the 6.7% increase of cargo turnover compared to the same period of the last year. Overall, 10.58 million tons of various cargos were handled at the port of Riga during the first three months.
- Published on Monday, 13 April 2015 10:49
On Tuesday, March 31, a delegation of investors from India visited the Freeport of Riga as part of the accompanying delegation of A/S Norvik Banka.
- Published on Monday, 13 April 2015 10:41
In celebrating the 815th anniversary of the Port of Riga, and emphasising the role of the port in urban development, the Freeport of Riga has announced the annual – fourth – competition of creative work by students “The Port for the City”. Young people are invited to submit their work both in annual sub-topics of the competition such as economics and marketing, transport and logistics, engineering industry, navigation, security and safety, and this year also in the field of history, looking back at the most picturesque milestones in the 815 year history of the port’s development.
- “Atlantic Resolve” rotation equipment delivered via the Freeport of Riga
- The EC closes the infringement procedure against Latvia in regards of providing tugboat services at the Freeport of Riga
- FPR basketball team challenges VEF School
- The Freeport of Riga boasts continious cargo turnover growth
- Riga port finishes the year with the historically best results
- The Freeport of Riga Board Adopts 2015 Budget
- The Master’s Christmas tree – a new tradition, established by the Freeport of Riga Authority
- The Freeport of Riga - the absolute leader in the Baltic States
- The Freeport of Riga boasts 13,8 % growth of cargo turnover
- Minsk City Executive Committee delegation will visit the Freeport of Riga