- Published on Wednesday, 20 August 2014 15:53
On Monday, August 18, the Riga City Council Deputy Chairman and Chairman of the Board of the Freeport of Riga Mr.Andris Ameriks and the Minister of Transport Mr.Anrijs Matiss visited the site of the ambitious Krievu Island project to assess the infrastructure development progress.
The Freeport of Riga Authority invites you to The Port Festival, August 16 – 17, in the framework of the Riga City Festival
- Published on Thursday, 14 August 2014 10:30
The Port Festival 2014, that has become a beautiful tradition, is part and parcel of the annual Riga City Festival. This year the main Port festival events “Ielu muzikas diena (The Street Music Day)”, “Kanala Regate 2014 (Regatta of the Canal). The Freeport of Riga Cup” and 24-hour outdoor basketball tournament “Krastu Macs (The Game of Two River Banks)” will take place on August 16-17, 2014.
- Published on Thursday, 07 August 2014 09:27
On August 6, 2014 representatives of the Transport and Communications Ministry of the Republic of Belarus as well as the Ambassador of the Republic of Belarus to Latvia will visit the Freeport of Riga Authority. In the framework of the visit the Belarus delegation will meet the CEO of the Freeport of Riga Mr.Leonids Loginovs and participate in a boat trip around the Riga port water area to get to know the current situation at the Freeport. After that it is planned to visit the Vessel Traffic Service Center of the Freeport of Riga and have a meeting with the Harbour Master Mr. Eduards Delvers. In the framework of the visit the parties will discuss a wide range of issues, including Latvian and Belarus businessmen co-operation, as well as the port infrastructure and its future development.
- Vice president of Keidanren (Japan Business Federation) visits the Freeport of Riga
- The Freeport of Riga Management Participates in the Development of the Regulation of the European Parliament and of the Council
- Civil defense training will take place at the “Riga Fertilizer Terminal”
- Austrian businessmen delegation will visit the Freeport of Riga
- Estonian Maritime Academy faculty delegation visited the Freeport of Riga
- President of the Chamber of Commerce and Industry of the Russian Federation will visit the Freeport of Riga
- Due to cargo handling optimization the Freeport of Riga strengthens its position among the port of the Baltic States
- The Freeport of Riga significantly boosts cargo volume
- The most talented students will present their ideas about the development of the Freeport of Riga
- The Freeport of Riga boasts 13,2% growth of cargo turnover