- Published on Wednesday, 18 March 2015 10:52
On Monday, March 9, unloading of the US Army military equipment from the vessel “Liberty Promise” took place at the Freeport of Riga. Military equipment delivery operation was implemented in the framework of the “Atlantic Resolve”, supporting the US Cavalry 2 Regiment replacement by the 1st brigade of the 3rd Infantry Division.
The EC closes the infringement procedure against Latvia in regards of providing tugboat services at the Freeport of Riga
- Published on Thursday, 12 March 2015 11:24
On February 26, 2015, the European Commission has decided to close the infringement procedure Nr.2012 / 2141 against Latvia on the violation of Article 49 of the Treaty on the Functioning of the European Union with regard to providing tugboat services at the Freeport of Riga.
- Published on Monday, 02 March 2015 15:12
There are many well-known facts regarding the Freeport of Riga - the fact that for several years the Freeport has been and remains the leading Baltic port by cargo turnover, the fact that the Freeport plays an important role in the development of Latvian economy, as well as the fact that the port occupies almost 10% of the capital’s territory. However, few people have heard that the Freeport of Riga Authority has its own basketball team and more importantly, that the team members, as well as the fans and supporters of the team, are the people who work day by day to create the Freeport of Riga as to what it is today - one of the strongest ports on the eastern coast of the Baltic sea.
- The Freeport of Riga boasts continious cargo turnover growth
- Riga port finishes the year with the historically best results
- The Freeport of Riga Board Adopts 2015 Budget
- The Master’s Christmas tree – a new tradition, established by the Freeport of Riga Authority
- The Freeport of Riga - the absolute leader in the Baltic States
- The Freeport of Riga boasts 13,8 % growth of cargo turnover
- Minsk City Executive Committee delegation will visit the Freeport of Riga
- The united team of Riga Hanzas Secondary School and Riga French Lyceum wins the competition sponsored by the Freeport of Riga
- Sør-Trøndelag University College students visited the Freeport of Riga
- Krievu Island infrastructure development project will be completed in due time