- Published on Tuesday, 09 September 2014 13:49
On September 3, 2014 the Bachelor program students of the Sør-Trøndelag University college (Norway) visited the Freeport of Riga Authority. The aim of the visit was related to theoretical and practical training of the logistics professionals and knowledge transfer in today’s workplace. In the framework of the visit to Riga the delegation visited the Vessel Traffic Service Center of the Freeport of Riga and met with the Harbour Master Mr. Eduards Delvers. The Freeport representatives provided a presentation on the current situation at the port, on the latest business development, as well as on the port infrastructure and infrastructure development plans.
- Published on Tuesday, 09 September 2014 13:41
On Monday, August 18, the Riga City Council Deputy Chairman and Chairman of the Board of the Freeport of Riga Mr.Andris Ameriks and the Minister of Transport Mr.Anrijs Matiss visited the site of the ambitious Krievu Island project to assess the infrastructure development progress.
- Published on Wednesday, 03 September 2014 13:55
On September 2, 2014 the Mayor of Japanese city Kobe Mr. Kizo Hisamoto and a delegation of the city officials visited the Freeport of Riga Authority before the meeting with the country’s leaders.
- Krievu Island infrastructure development project will be completed in due time
- The Freeport of Riga Authority invites you to The Port Festival, August 16 – 17, in the framework of the Riga City Festival
- Belarus Transport and Communications Ministry Representatives will visit the Freeport of Riga
- Vice president of Keidanren (Japan Business Federation) visits the Freeport of Riga
- The Freeport of Riga Management Participates in the Development of the Regulation of the European Parliament and of the Council
- Civil defense training will take place at the “Riga Fertilizer Terminal”
- Austrian businessmen delegation will visit the Freeport of Riga
- Estonian Maritime Academy faculty delegation visited the Freeport of Riga
- President of the Chamber of Commerce and Industry of the Russian Federation will visit the Freeport of Riga
- Due to cargo handling optimization the Freeport of Riga strengthens its position among the port of the Baltic States