- Published on Monday, 21 December 2015 13:55
During 11 months of 2015 36.5 million. tons of various cargo were handled at the Freeport of Riga, which is by 2.1% or 0.77 million tons less than during the reference period in 2014. Although this year the volume of cargo has declined, in general it is the second most successful period in the history of the port. The relevant indicators are partly attributable to the fact that in the last months of 2014 there was a record cargo turnover (on average - 3.7 million tons per month).
- Published on Monday, 21 December 2015 13:49
One of the priorities of the Freeport of Riga Authority for 2015 is the activity “Dredging of access channel for vessels entering Riga port”. Due to the continuous dredging of the riverbed of Daugava, which started in 2008, the port has been implementing the opportunity to serve larger vessels.
- Published on Monday, 07 December 2015 10:10
On 23 November 2015, Ukrainian Agrarian Policy and Food Minister Mr.Alexei Pavlenko, as well as a delegation of accompanying businessmen will visit the Freeport of Riga in the framework of a working visit. The main purpose of the visit is to strengthen contacts and trade between companies from Ukraine and Riga.
- The Freeport of Riga ambitious Krievu Island project has been commissioned
- The Mayor of Kazakhstan capital Astana will visit the Freeport of Riga
- Everyone can apply for participation in a unique international photo campaign OSTA. CILVĒKS. VĒSTURE (PORT.PEOPLE.HISTORY.)
- Belgian and Dutch port managers will visit the Freeport of Riga
- The Freeport of Riga Authority presents the past and the present of the port
- Freeport of Riga Authority is proud to host Baltic Ports Conference 2015 in the beginning of September 2015
- The Freeport of Riga is ahead of its closest rival by almost 2.2 million tons
- Maritime Academy team wins the student work competition, organized by the Freeport of Riga
- The Port of Riga - a stable leader in the Baltic States
- Delegation of Indian Investors Visits the Freeport of Riga