- Published on Thursday, 16 July 2015 11:52
In the first half of the current year the Freeport of Riga increased its cargo turnover by 2.3% in comparison with the relevant indicators of the same period of 2014, having handled 20.64 million tons. Average monthly amount handled at the Freeport is 3.44 million tons of various cargoes.
- Published on Monday, 25 May 2015 10:08
This year the student research paper competition “The Port for the City” is held to commemorate the 815th Anniversary of the Freeport of Riga. The students’ ideas related to enlargement of the Riga Passenger Port earned the highest evaluation. The winners of the competition Karlīna Oša and Zane Narnicka (Latvian Maritime Academy Maritime School) hope that their future profession will be linked with the port of Riga. This year’s competition of creative work, organized by the Freeport of Riga, is being held for the eighth time.
- Published on Monday, 20 April 2015 10:08
The Port of Riga concluded the 1st quarter of 2015 with the 6.7% increase of cargo turnover compared to the same period of the last year. Overall, 10.58 million tons of various cargos were handled at the port of Riga during the first three months.
- Delegation of Indian Investors Visits the Freeport of Riga
- Student Project Competition Announced as part of the 815th Anniversary of the Port of Riga
- “Atlantic Resolve” rotation equipment delivered via the Freeport of Riga
- The EC closes the infringement procedure against Latvia in regards of providing tugboat services at the Freeport of Riga
- FPR basketball team challenges VEF School
- The Freeport of Riga boasts continious cargo turnover growth
- Riga port finishes the year with the historically best results
- The Freeport of Riga Board Adopts 2015 Budget
- The Master’s Christmas tree – a new tradition, established by the Freeport of Riga Authority
- The Freeport of Riga - the absolute leader in the Baltic States