- Published on Monday, 16 November 2015 10:20
On Monday, November 16 at 14:00 a festive ceremony will take place - a general partnership “BMGS S” will deliver to the Freeport of Riga the completed infrastructure object, that was built in the framework of “Development of Infrastructure on Krievu Island for the Transfer of Port Activities from the City Centre” - the most ambitious project in the history of the restored Latvian independence.
- Published on Friday, 09 October 2015 09:17
On 8 October 2015, the Mayor of Kazakhstan capital Astana Mr. Adilbek Dzhaksibekov and Kazakhstan businessmen delegation will pay a working visit to the Freeport of Riga.
Everyone can apply for participation in a unique international photo campaign OSTA. CILVĒKS. VĒSTURE (PORT.PEOPLE.HISTORY.)
- Published on Thursday, 10 September 2015 13:12
This year the Riga Port celebrates its glorious anniversary – it is 815 years old, and on the occasion of the significant anniversary a unique international photo campaign OSTA. CILVĒKS. VĒSTURE (PORT.PEOPLE.HISTORY.) will take place on September 21-27, 2015 in Riga, Latvia. 24 hours of the port operation in a changing environment, lights, oversized objects, people - these are the images that might be captured by every single photographer in the framework of an international photo campaign. The purpose of the campaign – to review historical photos of the port of Riga and reflect the port’s life today, creating a documentary photo archive, which will immortalize the port’s daily operation, its work rhythm, its historical growth and achievements.
- Belgian and Dutch port managers will visit the Freeport of Riga
- The Freeport of Riga Authority presents the past and the present of the port
- Freeport of Riga Authority is proud to host Baltic Ports Conference 2015 in the beginning of September 2015
- The Freeport of Riga is ahead of its closest rival by almost 2.2 million tons
- Maritime Academy team wins the student work competition, organized by the Freeport of Riga
- The Port of Riga - a stable leader in the Baltic States
- Delegation of Indian Investors Visits the Freeport of Riga
- Student Project Competition Announced as part of the 815th Anniversary of the Port of Riga
- “Atlantic Resolve” rotation equipment delivered via the Freeport of Riga
- The EC closes the infringement procedure against Latvia in regards of providing tugboat services at the Freeport of Riga